Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Super Nummy, Super Easy Greek Yogurt Chicken



I tried this the other night and LOVED it! Super easy and WAAAY nummy!
I used six chicken breasts, but you could use tenders just as easy.  I've seen similar recipes floating around on Pinterest. . .here is my version that the whole family ended up loving:

Ingredients:
6 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups plain greek yogurt (I used Kirkland Signature brand)
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 Tbs. seasoning salt (I used Kroger brand)
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Panko bread crumbs -enough to cover

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine greek yogurt, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, seasoning salt, and pepper in a bowl. Coat the chicken with the yogurt mixture, then roll in the bread crumbs. Place on a cookie sheet lined with foil. Be sure to spray the foil with cooking spray first! I used frozen chicken and cooked it for about an hour. Enjoy!

After devouring one piece by itself, I cut one up and topped a salad with it for dinner.
It was even better the next day for lunch. Definitely a keeper!





No comments: