Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wow, what a hectic week!

I feel like so much has happened since my last post, but I haven't had any time to keep up with my blog. Sure, I get five minutes here and five minutes there, but that doesn't do much good when there's loads of laundry, dirty dishes, garbage to take out, and random messes to pick up. That 5 minutes goes pretty fast! Most of this last week was spent taking care of sick kids. Cougar got two ear infections, one ruptured, and then, lo and behold, five days later I was back at the doctor's office with Cruise and two more ear infections. The ears aren't too bad once you get the antibiotics started, it's the runny noses, red puffy eyes, sneezing and coughing that seem to drag out forever! I think we are about to the end, just a few sniffles and sneezes left.
We did go to the circus Tuesday night. I took some pictures, don't know how they turned out yet, so I will post on that a bit later. We are heading to St. George and Mesquite for the weekend for Doug's softball, one more post for that, too. For now, there are a few loads of laundry to do, dishes to be done and bags to pack!

No comments: