Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!






I have a niece with the same birthday as mine (Sunday the 25th) so on Saturday we met her, her mom, and my mom at the Gateway to see a movie and have lunch to celebrate with "just the girls". We saw Inkheart. Nevada had wanted to see it but Brighton didn't want to. She thought the previews for it made it look a little scary, but she braved it out anyways. It was rated PG but I have to admit I was a little surprised at how action packed and intense it was for that rating. I really liked it, it was actually a pretty cool story line and all, but I probably would have rated it PG-13. Nobody asked me, though, so it remains a PG movie. I did have to take my boys, Doug was at Sundance for the day, but they are little enough we still called it a girls day. After the movie we went to the food court and had lunch, followed by a little shopping. Cruise slept his way through the movie, the three girls all got some new earrings, Cougar tried on some necklaces and had fun jumping down the sidewalks, and we all had a good time. Thanks Rumseys for a great Saturday and a memorable birthday!

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

Sounds like a fun day! Happy Birthday!

katik said...

Well, Happy Birthday! Glad it was fun!

Unknown said...

Wow i never knew you could have so much fun! I wish we could do that.


Brighton