Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's Catch-Up Time...Once Again!

Wow, I'm really behind. Just when I think I'm keeping up - I realize just how long it's been since my last post and how many things have happened since! Fortunately, Brighton wanted to post about the 5K we did as a family so that one was covered. Now, I just have a few more batches of pictures to post about. Here goes nothing...

Cougar's 2nd birthday party -
He was so cute. I think he actually had an idea of what was happening. He was totally excited to blow out candles, I was surprised when he really tried to blow at them and was smiling the whole time. Then, he sat so patiently while waiting for someone to tell him he could open up his presents. Afterwards I told him he needed to say thank-you to everyone. I walked him around and he smiled and said thank-you in his sweet little voice to anyone who would listen.






Cougar and Cruise and their matching PJs -





Brighton's last soccer game -



No comments: