Monday, March 2, 2009

Girls Rock!!!

We just got a new camera a few days ago (very nice, very small, I love it!) so I sat down and emptied everything off of our old one so I could officially be done with it. I found some photos that I completely forgot about from last month that I meant to post about.

Nevada and Brighton had a few friends over for a "late night" one Friday night. It wasn't actually planned ahead of time, it just kind of "happened". Those seem to be the things that turn out the funnest. Nevada and her friends ended up monopolizing the family room with a very loud, very entertaining night of "Rock Band." You should hear those girls belt it out! And, boy, do they have some moves. It was really fun to watch them all rock out together. They really had a fun time!

Brighton and her friend were in the other room doing whatever it is that they do on the computer. Yes, moms, I do police my kids on the Internet, I'm just not sure if they were playing "Club Penguin" or doing something on "Webkins". It all looks the same to me.
They had such a great time. I'm so glad that we live in such a great neighborhood where my kids have the friends they do. It's nice to not have to worry about who they are hanging out with or what they might be doing. Thanks girls for a fun Friday night!

No comments: